VIE - International IT Project Manager F/H
VINCI Energies, the "Energy" pole of the VINCI group, puts its know-how at the service of companies and communities to deploy, equip, operate and optimise their energy, transport and communication infrastructures, their industrial sites and their buildings. With a turnover of more than 13,67 billion euros, VINCI energies is present in more than 64 countries and employs more than 83 730 persons.
The Group's management, information and communication systems are entrusted to the IT Management department, VESI, located in France (4 sites) and Germany (2 sites).
VINCI Energies Systèmes d'Information (VINCI Energies Information Systems) brings together 500 internal and external collaborators whose main mission is to guarantee the satisfaction of all the employees of the Group.
Attached to the Information Systems department, we offer an International IT Project Manager (H/F) position, based in Frankfurt or Mannheim (Germany).
The position to fill is in the External Growth team, in charge of the IT standardization of new companies acquired by the Group. Current projects include, for example, acquisitions in France, Germany, Canada, the UK, Belgium, Spain and Italy.
The Project Manager will be specifically in charge of German IT Integration projects (~10 new companies/year).
The missions are as follow:
- Manage IT integration projects
- Carry out IT audits: network, messaging, workstation, mobility, IT security, contracts, workflows and process
- Frame and manage External Growth projects: lead kickoff meetings, weekly project committees, closing meetings and specific workshops (in coordination with the internal experts)
- Define the IT compliance plan: planning and strategy
- Report to internal (IT department) and external (business) management: weekly dashboards, monthly steering committees
- Set up a change management plan tailored to each project
- Promote Group tools (through emails, flyers, videos)
- Measure the use of the tools (BI) and launch corrective actions
- Improve internal processes and repositories
- Upgrade IT integration processes with internal teams
- Keep the External Growth Kit up to date (steps, methods, best practices)
- Create procedures and technical documentation
Your listening, rigor, adaptability and sense of service will be the factors of success in your projects.
The new Project Manager would spend the first months in France (Saint-Denis) to get trained on the IT integration process and create its network of IT experts.
- Master’s degree (Engineering and/or Business school, University)
- At least 1-year experience in IT project management and coordination – a significant experience in a German context is a plus
- Relational ease and teamwork: interactions with the business and other teams of the IT Management department (ERP Project Managers, IT Infrastructure experts)
- Desire for continuous improvement, curiosity, proactivity
- General IT technical skills (Microsoft Office environment, network, workstation, antivirus, messaging, Active Directory)
- Mastering of PowerPoint to synthesize a need for arbitration, process, diagram, etc.
- Mastering of Excel in simple data manipulation
- Big interest in new technologies (technological ease on mainstream tools)
- Fluent in German and English– French basic knowledge is a plus
- Occasional business trips (in Germany and France)
You want to join a large international Group, be trained to our tools, and benefit from the many evolution within VINCI Energies, join us!