Technical Manager F/H
Freyssinet (7 500 employees - www.freyssinet.com), a subsidiary of Vinci (a Major Construction Group), has wide expertise in construction (prestressing & stay cables) and also on repair and maintenance work.
For our Major Projects Direction, we look for a Technical Manager for the Bletchley Viaduct Rehabilitation Project (between London & Birmingham).
In this position, you are responsible to effectively plan, manage and complete all technical deliverables of the Project, including, permanent and temporary works design, review of operational Methods and design management of changes.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure that all engineering works comply with project & local regulations
- Being the reference point for all technical matters for the client and project team members
- Attending progress meetings as required, technical meetings and following up on actions
- Managing main subcontractors in term of design program and design deliverables
- Liaising and coordinating with internal checkers
- Obtaining design approval from external checker
- Managing technical project team in term of program, resources and budget
- Reviewing and approving all technical documents
- Updating temporary and permanent works design program on a regular basis
- Managing all technical queries
- Check that Safety in Design is incorporated in the technical documentation produced
Graduated from a Civil Engineering School, you have at least 15 years experience in the function, including 5 years in a similar position.
You have good Design knowledge and you are familiar with EuroCodes.
Good management, organizational and computer skills.
Knowledge of BIM and Digital Engineering is a plus.
Entité de rattachement :
Freyssinet (7 500 collaborateurs), leader mondial du Génie civil spécialisé et filiale du groupe VINCI apporte son expertise dans la construction et la réparation des Structures.