SAP ou UNISUP
CONTRACT SITE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
· ensure HSE policy fulfilment during his activities;
· contributes to achieve and improve HSE targets, respecting the existing procedures and advising new specific ones (if required);
· performs the proper updating of technical documentation, HSE dossier (monthly at minimum).
· gives his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions;
· ensures record keeping and reporting of action items from Process Hazard Analyses, Incident Investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, Process Incidents audits and other activities as required;
· operates in conformity with mechanical, electrical, metering codes, standards, regulations and industry best practices (ASME, API,ANSI, and OSHA);
· checks and verifies that mandatory aspects (including those concerning local law scenario) are properly implemented for all activities carried out;
· participates to key procedure audits in proactive manner;
· respects the waste management policy in force on site, verifying that all activities performed under his own responsibility comply it, without any exceptions;
· Prepare, perform and lead GMC HSE weekly meetings with cascading the CPY HSE meetings topics to GMC team.
· Ensure, keep on proper level Safety culture, Observation cards reporting
Working closely with COMPANY’s site maintenance superintendent, he :
· Advises COMPANY’s superintendent on weekly, monthly and annual planning,
· Distributes the daily activity to the supervisors as prepared by the planning team,
· Coordinates the maintenance operations,
· Checks and validates technical failure, investigation reports
· Prepares maintenance reports, and explain the deviation between activities planned vs achieved on daily basis
· Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
· Takes part in different daily, weekly and site co-ordination meetings,
· Prepares and provides GMC KPIs to COMPANY Representatives (SIM, RSES) on weekly, monthly basis.
· Ensure the good preparation by SPVs of the Permit to Work and associated documentations
· Prepare the relevant JRA for the maintenance activities or review the one prepared by Maintenance Preparation support
· Ensure a suitable daily workload to be as efficient as possible
· Organizes and performs monthly meetings with company representatives (SIM, RSES) for GMC KPI Review,
· Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures and tools employed by his crews and, if
Background technique : Maintenance Meca ou instrum
5 ans d’expérience niveau superviseur maintenance ou méthode maintenance
Langues : Français / Anglais
Entité de rattachement :
Connexion, performance, efficience énergétique, datas : dans un monde en évolution permanente, VINCI Energies accélère le déploiement des nouvelles technologies pour concrétiser deux mutations majeures : la transformation numérique et la transition énergétique. Ancrées dans les territoires et organisées en mode agile, les entreprises de VINCI Energies rendent les infrastructures d'énergie, de transport et de communication, les usines, les bâtiments et les systèmes d'information chaque jour plus fiables, plus sûrs, plus efficients. 2018 : 12,6 milliards d'euros (chiffre d'affaires) // 77 500 collaborateurs // 1800 entreprises // 53 pays