Aero Business Analyst
About the Role:
The position reports to the Route Development Manager. The objective of the Aero Business Analyst is to assist the Route Development Manager to maximize Aeronautical Revenues for VINCI Airports Brazil by assisting in the development of demand, through new and existing commercial airline routes. The Aero Business Analyst must thrive in a business development role.
What You’ll Do:
The Aero Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that:
- Assist the Route Development Manager on sustainable growth through Market Development
- Represent the VINCI Airports Brazil team internally and externally
- Assist in the building and writing business cases that are presented to airlines
- The Aero Business Analyst is responsible for assisting the Route Development Manager in increasing the air connectivity to Brazilian assets
- Build outstanding relationships with new and existing partners with focus on traffic development.
- Work closely with airlines (sales & marketing team), tour operators, travel agencies, tourism board(s) and other stakeholders in the tourism industry to boost visibility to the destinations where VINCI Airports Brazil is responsible.
- Assist the Route Development Manager to gather and compile economic data to improve business cases either for commercial aviation or for cargo.
- Assist the Route Development Manager on the ICMS strategy in all locations where VINCI Airports Brazil is operating.
- Attend national tourism exhibitions, in- order to develop actions such as workshops, roadshows, fam trips, sales campaign with tour operators & local stakeholders in order to increase demand to our assets
- Meet key Tours Operators, meta searchers, OTAs for leading strategic initiatives and partnerships regarding to marketing, and data information useful for our market comprehension
- Articulate initiatives with different local stakeholders (tourism boards, resorts, chambre of commerce) in order to consolidate common strategies for marketing & promotion
- Coordinate with different departments, when necessary, to implement new projects for the company and partners.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Possess a can-do, persistent and never give up attitude.
- Be a self-starter, be able to work independently without supervision, solve problems in a structured and methodical way.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven proficiency in spoken and written English. Spanish is a plus
- Computer literate: Advanced Microsoft Offices (Words & Excel, Power-Point, Internet & E-mail)
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, aviation and/or economic or related field.
- Work experience (5 years) in sales and marketing related to tourism, airport, commercial aviation, or hospitality industry.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
If you are looking for an environment where you will be challenged to adapt to an ever-changing reality, like to solve problems, are collaborative, genuinely embrace diversity, want to share a vision of the future and quickly learn, unlearn and relearn, come and join us.