· Responsible for the finance and control of the BU
· Advises and supports the Business Unit Manager and operational staff by providing and interpreting analytical information to enable effective decision making
· Provides support in ensuring that the rules, principles and the internal control requirements of the Group are met
· Ensuring the Business Unit meets all its reporting obligations
• CIMA, ACCA, AAT or equivalent accounting qualification would be beneficial as would a degree.
• Knowledge of Project Accounting would be highly advantageous
• Strong financial skills applied in a project costing context
• Ability to analyse and interpret variances
• Good knowledge of basic accounting functions such as Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Actemium, an international Electrical Services organization with a global turnover of €2.8 billion and based in over 40 countries is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The role will see you provide financial information to support the running of the Carlisle business unit. The successful candidate will have experience of carrying out various finance functions but most importantly Project Accounting experience would be ideal.