Tolling Systems Engineer
VINCI Highways, a world leader in mobility and tolling services have join forces with our local partner Abtran to create new mobility and tolling services for Ireland.
As part of this strategy we are looking for a Systems Engineer for Electronic Tolling, for it’s new Free-Flow project in Dublin.
The project will cover all phases of the design & build of a complex integrated system, from the general conception of the business processes and overall technical architecture, to the actual integration of the technical subsystems and the end-to-end validation. The migration and transition strategy from the current operator will also be elaborated and conducted during the project.
Based primarily in our central Dublin office you will play a key role in the successful set up of a fast-moving “start up” company.
Your role :
As a member of the Systems Team, you will report to the Systems Manager and be in charge of technical and/or functional work packages.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Technical management of the subcontractors/sub-system suppliers
- Securing the technical deliverables for each contractual milestone of the project
- Contributing to a global data strategy, including migration of customers data from the legacy tolling services provider
- Ensuring the efficient management of system anomalies
- Prioritization of actions, tasks, activities
- Contribute to decision-making, in coordination with Systems Manager and Design Authority Manager, on technical choices and system design
- Participation to internal and client project meetings
- Design of the user cases describing the system/sub-system
- Definition of documentation baselines in relation with the system roadmap/lifecycle
- System design validation including documentation review
- Elaboration and management of the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Contribution to the definition of logical data structure and data flows throughout the System
- Validation of the functional coverage of the System delivered
- Contribution to the definition of the Product Breakdown Structure (PBS)
- Contribution to Business Processes mapping and modelling with coordination of subcontractors’ production
- KPI analysis, decomposition and allocation to the subcontractors
- Contribution to the data migration strategy
- Contribution to the end-to-end test plan and scenarios
- MSc (Eng.) or similar, you have a first system design and/or integration background and show deep interest in technical innovation and mobility
- You have demonstrated your ability to handle the complexity, to manage suppliers and understand the business drivers of an operational IT system and how they can be impacted by the system design and performance
- You have a first experience in design, development, integration, deployment of complex systems including hardware, software and IT, with critical performance levels (financial, customer service..)
- You have an experience in transportation, ideally in tolling and a knowledge of the Irish transportation and mobility market is a plus
- You are able to work in a multicultural and international team, and are Customer and Service oriented.
- You are known for you excellent communication and reporting skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you have the ability to recognise and adjust priorities as required
Entité de rattachement :
VINCI Concessions est un acteur international des concessions d'infrastructures de transport, engagé pour une croissance durable et partagée avec les territoires et les communautés. Nous concrétisons avec succès le potentiel du partenariat public-privé dans 21 pays, grâce à notre modèle intégré concessionnaire-constructeur et notre expertise en conception, financement, maîtrise d'ouvrage et exploitation-maintenance d'infrastructures de mobilité. Assurer une expérience positive à nos 2 millions clients par jour est l'objectif premier de nos 20 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde. VINCI Concessions réunit VINCI Airports - le premier opérateur privé mondial de la gestion aéroportuaire, VINCI Highways – un leader de la mobilité routière avec 3.564 km gérés dans 14 pays et VINCI Railways – pionner de la concession ferroviaire.