International IT Project Manager F/H
Attached to the Information Systems department, we offer an International IT Project Manager position, based in Frankfurt or Ludwigshafen (Germany).
The position to fill is in the External Growth team, in charge of the IT standardization of new companies acquired by the Group. Current projects include, for example, acquisitions in France, Germany, the United States, the UK, Scandinavia, Belgium, Spain and Italy.
The Project Manager will be specifically in charge of all German IT Integration projects (currently 10 new companies).
The missions are as follow:
Manage IT integration projects
- Carry out IT audits: network, messaging, workstation, mobility, IT security, contracts, workflows and process
- Frame and manage External Growth projects: lead kickoff meetings, weekly project committees, closing meetings and specific workshops (in coordination with the internal experts)
- Define the IT compliance plan: planning and strategy
- Report to internal (IT department) and external (business) management: weekly dashboards, monthly steering committees
Set up a change management plan tailored to each project
- Promote Group tools (through emails, flyers, videos)
- Measure the use of the tools (BI) and launch corrective actions
Improve internal processes and repositories
- Upgrade IT integration processes with internal teams
- Keep the External Growth Kit up to date (steps, methods, best practices)
- Create procedures and technical documentation
Your listening, rigor, adaptability and sense of service will be the factors of success in your projects.
The new Project Manager would spend the first months in France (Saint-Denis) to get trained on the IT integration processes and create its network of IT experts.
- Master’s degree (Engineering and/or Business school, University)
- At least 1-year experience in IT project management and coordination – a significant experience in a German context is a plus
- Relational ease and teamwork: interactions with the business and other teams of the IT Management department (ERP Project Managers, IT Infrastructure experts)
- Desire for continuous improvement, curiosity, proactivity
- General IT technical skills (Microsoft Office environment, network, workstation, antivirus, messaging, Active Directory)
- Mastering of PowerPoint to synthesize a need for arbitration, process, diagram, etc.
- Mastering of Excel in simple data manipulation
- Big interest in new technologies (technological ease on mainstream tools)
- Fluent in German and English – French basic knowledge is a plus
- Occasional business trips (in Germany and France)
You want to join a large international Group, be trained to our tools, and benefit from themany evolution within VINCI Energies, join us!
Entité de rattachement :
Connexion, performance, efficience énergétique, datas : dans un monde en évolution permanente, VINCI Energies accélère le déploiement des nouvelles technologies pour concrétiser deux mutations majeures : la transformation numérique et la transition énergétique. Ancrées dans les territoires et organisées en mode agile, les entreprises de VINCI Energies rendent les infrastructures d'énergie, de transport et de communication, les usines, les bâtiments et les systèmes d'information chaque jour plus fiables, plus sûrs, plus efficients. www.vinci-energies.com