ETF is looking for an estimator to join the HS2 project.
The company. ETF, a subsidiary of Eurovia (VINCI Group), is a leader in railway works worldwide. The company specialises in the installation and maintenance of fixed railway installations on national rail networks, urban transport networks and industrial sidings.
The project. High Speed 2 (HS2) is a high-speed line project that will link London to the north of England. The project, which is currently being studied, consists of track and catenary lots.
This rail project, the largest in Europe today, is intended to open up the central and northern regions of England.
The job : In response to a call for tenders, the estimator works within the design office to establish the overall price of a project.
Your tasks : the main missions of the estimator are :
- Analysis of tender documents ;
- Site visit;
- Costing of human resources, equipment and supplies ;
- Consultation of partners and suppliers;
- Consolidation of prices;
- Presents your methods during the kick-off meetings ;
- Search for technical solutions ;
- Consultations and negotiations;
- Proposals for variants or more economical solutions ;
- Transfert the contract file to the works team and contractual support.
Position based in London (6 months - for the tender, from February).
You are :
- Graduate of an engineering school
- Recognized for your curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
- Strength of proposal
- Interested in the world of railways
You have :
- A first successful experience of at least 2 years in the field of estimator in Civil Engineering or work
- Good interpersonal skills
Entité de rattachement :
ETF - filiale d'Eurovia (groupe VINCI), est un acteur de premier plan des travaux ferroviaires à l'échelle mondiale. L'entreprise est spécialisée dans la pose et la maintenance d'installations ferroviaires fixes sur les réseaux ferrés nationaux, les réseaux de transport urbain ainsi que sur les embranchements industriels