ETF is looking for a planner to join the HS2 project.
The company. ETF, a subsidiary of Eurovia (VINCI Group), is a leader railway works worldwide. The company specialises in the installation and maintenance of fixed railway installations on national rail networks, urban transport networks and industrial sidings.
The project. High Speed 2 (HS2) is a high-speed line project that will link London to the north of England. The project, which is currently being studied, consists of track and catenary lots.
This rail project, the largest in Europe today, is intended to open up the central and northern regions of England.
Your job : For the track/catenary lots, the planner, in conjunction with all the parties involved in the bid, proposes, and analyses the task sequences and rates to meet the project deadlines.
Missions. the planner's main missions are:
- Gathering information from the various parties involved;
- To ensure that schedules are drawn up in order to meet commitments by optimising resources (people, equipment, infrastructure);
- Integrate logistics and transport needs;
- To ensure that schedules are updated;
- Participate in coordination meetings;
- Propose optimisations and identify conflicts in installation methodologies;
- Contribute to the improvement of planning methods and tools.
Position based in London (only the time of the offer - 6 months: Feb. - July).
Software used: TILOS
You are :
Graduate of an engineering school
Recognized for your curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
Strength of proposal
Interested in the world of railways
You have :
A first successful experience in a similar position of at least 5 years
Good interpersonal skills