PROJECT ENGINEER – CIVIL STRUCTURES (WA)
PROJECT ENGINEER – CIVIL STRUCTURES (Western Australia)
Role in Perth:
The role is based in Perth with projects in Perth an Regional WA. Projects are specialized civil works requiring a technical oriented mindset.
We are looking for motivated and talented team players with relevant skills and attributes to join us on this exciting project:
You will be responsible for managing allocated projects to ensure safety, cost, quality, environmental, program and customer satisfaction is achieved. Contributing to a strong culture of safety performance, standards and risk management.
· The development of project plans encompassing all elements of project start-up planning and delivery, including OH&S, planning, Quality & Environment
· Actively manage project cost control, including monthly project reporting and forecasting
· Managing a site crew of 3 to 10 workers
· Actively managing/liaising with subcontractors, suppliers for procurement and on time delivery
· Build effective relationships with clients and manage day to day interactions;
· Supporting Business development activity on costing and client relationship
· Supporting innovation and technology development onsite.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
· Resourceful, proactive and ability provide solutions; technically oriented
· 3 /4 years’ experience at a project engineer role in the post-tensioning industry, or on civil infrastructure construction
· Demonstrated experience in planning, cost control and reporting
· Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively within a team or individually
· Strong commitment to safety and promoting safety culture