Assistant Technical Project Manager F/H
Within the Technical Department of VINCI Airports, you participate in the preparation of on-going bids and in the implementation of tools for technical studies. Under the responsibility of one or more Project Managers, you will have the opportunity to discover the organizational and technical aspects of airport concession projects.
In this context, you will have the occasion to power the following topics:
- Participation in the preparation of the technical offer for airport development projects, most often international bids, and in particular in Brazil,
- Support in the coordination of internal and external stakeholders,
- Participation in the creation of airport infrastructure sizing tools,
- Development of a cost base for maintenance and construction costs,
- Participation in the improvement of internal methodology documents (international or local regulations or references such as ADRM or RBAC, airport technical sheets, implementation of standard documents, technology watch, etc.).
- You are studying an Engineering degree, preferably in aeronautics or transport,
- Knowledge of the construction sector is a plus,
- Notions in finance and project finance are a plus,
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (spoken and written) is required,
- The practice of one or more other foreign languages is a plus,
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required,
- You have a particular interest in the airport sector,
- You like working within a team, in a stimulating and international environment,
- You are curious, open and you like to anticipate and propose initiatives,
- You know how to adapt to various contexts.
Position based in Rueil-Malmaison (France) or Brazil (Salvador or Manaus).