Sales Executive M/F
• The Sales Executive will promote, sell and generate leads for the sales team and also demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness to inspire confidence from any new potential customers.
• Liaise confidently with existing and new customers, over the phone, teams and email.
• Provide support and servicing skills for our customers therefore good communications skills will be essential to deal with all aspects of orders and enquiries.
• Ensure accuracy of leads, something that requires persistence and attention to detail.
• Create and maintain relationships with the sales team and also potential customers, you will need to enjoy dealing with people and be confident that you can make a good first impression.
• Take charge of your personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with company’s core competencies and learning and development framework.
• The Sales Executive will deal with customers; you will need a solid education with GSCEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Our computer operations require a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
• Experience in a similar sales/customer service environment where you are dealing with new business, prospecting new clients and lead generation would be ideal.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Cougar Automation Ltd are a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 6 offices in England, t/o £11M and employ 120 people. We are part of Vinci Energies a £12.5 billion organisation, is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their expanding team. The role will see you prospecting new customers via phone and email to generate leads mostly from a home environment although we would expect a successful candidate to have their own car and a UK driving licence. The ideal candidate will have good new business sales skills predominately via the telephone.